A few weeks ago, I shared a post with you about an amazing workshop I attended on how to unleash your inner superstar by stepping out of our comfort zones. After writing that post, it inspired me to create this one all about positive self-talk and affirmations we can use to motivate ourselves to do what we set out to do.
Here are 20 positive affirmations I came up with to overcome personal challenges:
- I'm a fighter.
- I have the power to change my situation.
- I'm deserving of a clean, safe space.
- I smile at a challenge.
- I am taking baby steps every day.
- I will start NOW.
- Everything I do leads to a better tomorrow.
- I can do hard things.
- I am worth more than my stuff.
- I try again.
- I am a problem solver.
- I aim for progress over perfection.
- My courage is stronger than my fear.
- I try different strategies.
- I'm proud of my efforts.
- I choose to be organized.
- I can get through it.
- I am willing and capable.
- I can do anything for 5-minutes.
- All of my problems have solutions.
Which one resonated with you?
What would you add to the list?